- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.les-sublimes.com. Contestants must be 18 years or older to enter as of the date of entry. The campaign is only open to residents of Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Guyana, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Republic Of Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Republic of, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis And Futuna, Yemen, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Les Sublimes, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: by participating, the contestant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and represents and warrants that to meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, the contestant agrees to accept the decisions of Les Sublimes as final and binding as it relates to the content of this c
- Campaign Period: entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday January 17, 2017 at 4 pm Paris time and ending Monday January 23, 2017 by midnight Paris time. All suscriptions must be received by Monday January 23, 2017 by midnight Paris time.
- How to Participate: the Campaign must be entered by subscribing to Les Sublimes e-shop on les-sublimes.com. The entry must fulfil all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the The contestant must provide the information requested. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Les Sublimes. The contestant may enter only once. The contestant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If the contestant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, the submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Les Sublimes.
- Prize: the winner of the campaign will receive a Les Sublimes e-shop gift card of € The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Les Sublimes. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Les Sublimes discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Les Sublimes to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: the odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: the winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Les Sublimes. The winner will be notified by email within three (3) days following selection of the w Les Sublimes shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LES SUBLIMES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By The Contestant: by entering this content (e.g., personal information, photo, video, text, etc.), the contestant understands and agrees that Les Sublimes, anyone acting on behalf of Les Sublimes, and Les Sublimes’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, the contestant’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, the contestant represents and warrants that his or her entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If the contestant’s entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, the contestant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Les Sublimes. If the content of the contestant’s entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, the contestant shall, at his or her sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. The contestant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless from Les Sublimes and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Les Sublimes may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: Les Sublimes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Les Sublimes’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the c In such case, Les Sublimes may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Les Sublimes. Les Sublimes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these terms and conditions. Les Sublimes has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Les Sublimes reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: by entering, the contestant agrees to release and hold harmless Les Sublimes and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF FRANCE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in France having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). The participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: to obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these official rules, mail the contestant’s request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Les Sublimes 14 rue Soleillet, 75020, Paris, France. Requests must be received no later than 7 days after the end date of the campaign.
- Social media: the campaign, organized by Les Sublimes, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, where advertising could be hosted.
Find your size
Pause. Take a deep breath. And think of one thing you like about your body.
"I love my..."
You are sublimes and you are ready to take on the world!
Shop with purpose.
Join our email list and get 20% off your first order.
Plus new arrivals, insider-only promotions & a French edit of inspiration.