10 CONSCIOUS & COSY WARDROBE ESSENTIALS FOR FALL
It's starting to get cold outside, which means it's time to stock up on comfy knits and stylish seasonal basics. But it is challenging enough to find trendy, quality pieces that are affordable - not to mention responsibly produced. So we searched the internet for you and found the best ethical fashion for Fall.
1. Building Block Drape Cardigan ($95) / Kowtow
This cardigan is made from premium 100% certified fair trade organic cotton.
2. Loose Tee ($75) / Base Range
Tees are 100% bamboo and manufactured in a small family-run factory in Porto, Portugal.
3. Angela Long Sleeve Wrap Front Top ($99) / Amour Vert
This top is made from modal, an eco-friendly fabric derived from sustainably harvested wood chips, and is produced responsibly in the USA.
4. Baxter Tote (€124) / Matt & Nat
All Matt & Nat bags are made using vegan leather (PU polyurethane) and the linings are made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles.
5. Grey Ruila Crop Organic Cotton Jumper (83) / Komodo
Sweaters are responsibly made out of 100% organic cotton in Nepal.
6. Grey Plaid Flannel Shirt (€195) / Aiayu
Shirts are responsibly made out of organic cotton.
7. Harper Chukka Boot in Steel ($178) / Nisolo
Shoes are handmade by master craftsmen in Peru using locally sourced raw materials.
8. Zady .09 Chunky Knit Sweater ($230) / Zady
Sweaters are responsibly made from 100% wool in the USA.
9. Hally Dress (€119) / Ekyog
This dress is made from 100% Organic Cotton.
10. Felt Floppy Hat ($85) / Prymal
Hats are handmade by artisans in Ecuador using Andean wool felt.
Share what's on your mind!
Find your size
Pause. Take a deep breath. And think of one thing you like about your body.
"I love my..."
You are sublimes and you are ready to take on the world!
Shop with purpose.
Join our email list and get 20% off your first order.
Plus new arrivals, insider-only promotions & a French edit of inspiration.